'AG Educate’ is a commercially run company offering dance tuition and training across a wide spectrum of the education curriculum.
There are a wide range of programmes that can be offered to your school through dance. For example tutoring and activities in all dance styles, including BTEC, GCSE and A Level syllabus work and to all key stages. In addition to this extra curricular lessons and clubs are also available.
Current Packages provided by AG Educate
- BTEC, GCSE and ‘A’ Level support in choreography, technique and theory
- Curriculum dance that follows PE syllabus
- Breakfast, Lunch, After-school clubs and
enrichment sessions in all dance styles (can include IDTA examinations)
- PSHE, Citizenship and Opening Minds sessions
- Term time and school holiday workshops
- Performance preparation, show choreography and production
- Activity week and summer school workshops
- PPA cover
- Bespoke services to fit your curriculum
- Teacher training and career development
- Dance styles and techniques taught: Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Street, Musical Theatre, Tap, Freestyle, Gym Dance, Cheerleading, Choreography, Improvisation, Physical Theatre, Bhangra, Kathak, Bollywood, African, Latin and Ballroom
- Incorporating IT and ipads into learning (teacher inset)
- Going from good to outstanding (teacher inset)
- Getting boys involved
Types of package
Half day package
Full day package
Half term package: Lasting 6 weeks, at an hour per week
Full term package: Lasting 12 weeks, at an hour per week
Although prices are very competitive, a quote to match your budget can be arranged
"You demonstrate a high level of confidence, expertise, knowledge and understanding of dance and communicated these to the students to ensure effective learning takes place."
Assistant principal lesson observation 2011
"A thoroughly enjoyable lesson to observe. Our students are lucky to have you as a teacher!
Students make rapid and sustained progress."
Assistant prinicpal lesson observation 2012
"Miss Greaves' enthusiasm and organisational skills are of the highest order. Pupils describe her as unique, brilliant and helpful!"
AST inspector 2013
Schools AG Educate has or currently works with
Acocks Green Primary
Turves Green Boys
Stuart Bathurst High School
Holly Hill Primary